Heya bloggers..!!
Hw r u all??
Ya almst all my titles seem "SAD"..ha ha ha ha ha.....ya mayb but its more of frustration....
Today i dunno for wht reason i am feelin sad..but...it makes me tired...last nite i woke up n cried like for an hour or so....n then felt better n went off to sleep...
Aint it funny...dat the moment ur cryin at dat tym u hve the most awful feelin...n wen ur done, there cmes a satisfyin feelin...n u feel a bit better n then go off to sleep.....
yaaaaaa....i wanna SCREAM OUT LOUD..!!!
Ok so mayb im done sayin all this...
Sooo.....i said this frend of mine whos a very gud "Frrreeeennnnddd.."
Dat pple write blogs coz sumtyms they also want to be heard...n dats exactly wht i want..!!!
"TO BE HEARD"
N no1 can believe he also started to write a blog....ha ha ha ha ha....n no1 can evr knw he writes it too...coz its just he also wants to be heard.....soooo hey i knw ur readin it...soooo keep bloggin...!!!
ok,so now my studies...goshhh!!!....i hate studyin but i do want to earn after my grad..!!!
But the problem lies is my kolg studies r hard...n want to read my book too...I do i Do i Do!!!
coz it seems great n i've just read it a lil..!!
So lets hope i get tym to study!!!BOTH MY KOLG N MY NOVEL..!!!
Hmmmmmm....So here's Me sigin off...!!!
Take care....N keep BLOGGIN!!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I read ur blog..........
Its nice and beautiful...
yes life sucks at times but i guess we dont have any other choice.............but u have me n i hope i have you............................rock on!!!!! or should i say whine on!
whatever stay cooool.
love
Love u Nidhi yaar..!!!!
i knw we both have each other n same goes for jassi too..!!
take care ok...
baby love you too,
whatz up
hi me good tu suna sab theek hai?
yaar just a thought - what good is tomorrow without a guaranttee.
mast hai na
lovely thought meri jaan !!!! nuthin is stable! or shud I say momentary to b mre precise I hate I though... nidhu lve ya yar ...
oh ya I do remember to mention our RAMLAL ..
Post a Comment