Heya bloggers out there..!!!
Hw r u all..???Long tym han no see..!!!??? Huh....as if u missed me..???
So as the title says "I AM REALLY FUCKED UP"...Oh yeah...Gosh..
you knw..evry1 around u is just fake...n dat hurts..n wen u get to knw about the fake thing after a looonnnggg tym dat even sucks mre..!!!
So,my sad story....
i dnt knw who my frends r..???FREINDS i hate the word FRIEND...coz i havnt been able to judge pple around me..n dats so stupid to say rite??
n those pple just used me n are using me so that they can get the work they wanna get frm me.??
n nw i understand this shitty thing...n Now i hate it...N cribbed a lot for them(friends) but they say bye to me n move on..???IS IT FAIR????
They want their expectations to be fulfilled....but if by ne chance i expect a lil thing frm them they cnt do that...???IS THIS FAIR???
Some say im in bad company...???N the company im in they say others r wrng...???Gosh...
WHAT R FRIENDS...i dnt understand n frankly I DUN WANNA UNDERSTAND EITHER....
Cnt i expect a person to fite for me??
i mean this is hard for me to understand....i feel like a DESLYXIC!!!
LORD help me plz...I knw only u can help me with this.!!!
I wanna get outta this mess....plzzzzzz
i got so much to write but my vocabulary isnt allowin me ...no words left....
But in HURT...n pple Hurt me on purpose...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment