what should aperson do when he/she has sumthin tht made thier lives full and all of a sudden it disappearz?????
I am sad...But why i ask myself...i have a reason...that if u loved me...n then suddenly u go? y would u go? What is the need for this..?? I don't understand?
Dont i love u enuf?
Its u who never wanted to love me enuf..!!!
WHY??? why me..??!!
God pple say hope n everything will get fine soon...when???
3weeks now..!!! N he doesnt want to talk? neither does hez tellin me if he ever wants to talk to me again?
my parents knw... What if sumday they ask me anythin? no...why does he have to bother?
Coz its not his problem...
OUCH
MAybe what he says is right there is no love...I TRUST U MY LOVE THERE IS NUTHING as LOVE..!!!
Trust me....I wont ever love anyone again...coz its just impossible...yeah i dun say i wont fall in love again but now...if sum1 wants to make me fall in love they have to work hard...pretty hard...
They have to make me feel what i feel...even him...
If he says he will be fine in sometime...Then also he will have to make me...Feel the love wich he wants to feel from me...I wont...!!!
I'll be a stone from now on..
But pple nly u knw...
I'd BE always the same from inside..!!!
Im just TIRED...EXHAUSTED....
FUCk..!!!
Love ya all...
take care bloggers!!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment