Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Few Quotes Frm FEW movies i LOVE..!!!

Carol: Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.



-FROM PARIS JE T' AIME-..!!!Gosh the scene is so pretty....n this movie make me fall in love with PARIS even mre..!!!Watch it once atleast..!!! plz....



The Husband: In pretending to be a man in love, he became a man in love.

-FROM PARIS JE T' AIME-..!!!



AMAZING MOVIE!!!!



Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.



-FROM THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS-..!!!AmaZin MOvie...n tHIS IS THE QUOTE I WILL LIVE BY N AM LIVIN WITH IT...Coz I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IT...Coz all this tym pple told me i cnt live my dream..so,i will live it...n to hell wth them who thnk i cnt..!!

1 comment:

AMRIT_KARAM said...

PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS IS REALLY A FANTASTIC MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN I THINK A GOOD MOVIE IS THAT WHICH CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND IT DOES.
I WAS GOOD TO BE IN YOUR BLOG.
THANKS